Take your Splashtop Personal experience to the next level with the Splashtop Productivity Pack. This add-on is available as an in-app purchase on Android (phones and tablets) and iOS (iPad only). It’s not available for iPhone.
The Productivity Pack includes:
Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad
Make your remote desktop experience more productive by using on-screen shortcuts for Microsoft Office, games, media players, browsing, file navigation and more. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Profiles are included for Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint slideshows), Media Player, QuickTime Player, browsers, Mad OS, and Diablo
- Create your own profiles easily, using any combination of the following on-screen controls: Combination keys for Windows and Mac (e.g. Ctrl-Alt-Del), Mouse button and scroll wheel, Gamepad
Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction. Adapted from our award-winning Splashtop Whiteboard educational app.
- Use gestures to draw, highlight, or write over any content
- Use different colored and sized pens, stamps, highlighter, shapes, lines, and text tools
- Annotate over a variety of flipchart backgrounds
- Use the spotlight and screen shade tools to keep the audience focused
- Take snapshots of the screen and save them to the gallery for future reference
Subscribe to the Productivity Pack
You can subscribe to the Productivity Pack online or via in-app purchase.
- In the iOS app on iPad: Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the app > Account > Manage Subscription and click the button to subscribe. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. See additional details on the signup screen.
- In the Android app: click the menu button (three dots in the upper right corner of the app) > Settings > Splashtop Account > See your purchases here. Click the button to subscribe and you will be billed through the Google Play Store. See additional details on the signup screen.
- Subscribe online on the Splashtop web site – Be sure to log in with the account you use for Splashtop Personal.